Latest NewsThursday 01 March 2018
Vote for your favourite meal this Easter and win a £100 Westgate Oxford voucher, courtesy of Oxford Accident Solicitors.
The legal team at Oxford Accident Solicitors prides itself on its attention to detail when helping local people with personal injury and accident claims. We also have a keen eye for a fine dining experience and love nothing better than to share our passion for great dishes and recipes.
Oxford is a fabulous city to live in for foodies, with a huge range of eating experiences on offer, from classic dining in traditional restaurants to funky newcomers and a melting pot of street vendors. Now the revamped Westgate Oxford Shopping Centre brings a host of new restaurants and food outlets to the city of dreaming spires. So much to choose from!!
So as an Easter treat and a tribute to the city’s great eateries, Oxford Accident Solicitors is inviting all our Facebook friends to vote for your favourite meal in our 2018 ‘Oxford Food’ Competition. The winning prize is a £100 Voucher to spend at Westgate Oxford.
Naturally, you can vote for any meal you like, but here in no particular order are ten suggestions to get the conversation started (please note that an Easter egg is not technically a meal!).
- Classic Fish and Chips - preferably eaten out of newspaper at the seaside.
- Full English Breakfast – sausage, eggs, bacon, beans, fried tomatoes, mushrooms … who doesn’t love a trip to a greasy spoon?
- Chicken Korma – the nation’s favourite curry, though we also enjoy a creamy Chicken Kashmir.
- Shepherd’s Pie - nothing warms you down to your toes like a deep dish of shepherd’s pie.
- Traditional Roast Dinner – it can be lamb, pork or chicken, but it must have Yorkshire Puddings.
- Bubble and Squeak – a great way of using up leftover mash, sprouts and cabbage; try topping it off with a couple of fried eggs.
- Pie and Mash – best served with jellied eels by Pearly Kings and Queens in London’s East End.
- Ploughman’s Lunch – There’s no better pub grub than the classic English ploughman’s … bring on the onions.
- Haggis - Simply lamb, beef, oats, onions and spices; nothing more, nothing less.
- Sweet and Sour Pork – classic Cantonese dish: succulent, fragrant, and great with spring rolls.
To enter this scrumptious competition, simply ‘Like’ the Oxford Accident Solicitors Facebook page, Vote for your favourite meal, and ‘Share’ our 2018 ‘Oxford Food’ Competition post with your friends.
The winner of the £100 Westgate Oxford voucher will be announced here and on the Oxford Accident Solicitors Facebook page on Tuesday 3rd April, 2018.
And remember, you can enter our 2018 ‘Oxford Food’ competition in just 3 easy clicks on Facebook - Like, Vote, and Share. Closing date Friday 30th March, 2018.
Full Terms and Conditions
- 1. Promotion open to UK residents only.
- 2. Participants must be age 18 or over.
- 3. Participants acknowledge that this promotion is not endorsed, sponsored, administered or associated by Facebook in any way, and that Facebook are released from any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
- 4. Personal Timelines and friend connections on Facebook cannot be used to administer promotions (e.g. “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend’s Timeline to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted).
- 5. Closing date for entry is Friday 30th March, 2018 at 23.59. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- 6. The winner will be drawn and notified via Facebook on Monday 2nd April, 2018.
- 7. Only one entry is permitted per person, any duplicates will be invalid.
- 8. This promotion is not open to employees of Oxford Accident Solicitors.
- 9. The winner will receive a £100 Westgate Oxford voucher. There is no cash equivalent. The competition prize must be collected from the OAS office.
- 10. Oxford Accident Solicitors reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- 11. Participants’ contact details may be used by Oxford Accident Solicitors for targeted communications.
- 12. Participants’ personal and contact details will not be passed on to any Third Parties for commercial or other reasons.